Captain Atani Konin
The Captain of U.S.S. Minotaur (NCC-42044) was brought in to take command of Lexington after the disappearance of Heltin Adred. A battle-hardened veteran, the Betazoid is known for his no-nonsense approach to command.
Lieutenant Commander Zepht
Zepht is a Denobulan and chief operations manager. He comes from a large family and is highly excited by his new role.
Lieutenant Commander Peter Quinn
Peter Quinn is Lexington’s Human senior conn officer, and has a reputation as a hot-shot pilot.
Lieutenant Commander Shon Azonan
Shon Azonan is Lexington’s new chief engineer, an Andorian who served in the Federation-Cardassian Border Wars. He also has archaeological experience, having participated in an excavation of T’kon ruins.
Lieutenant Commander James Raynor
Jim Raynor replaced Sub-Lieutenant D’ghov as security chief, when the latter was forced to return to Klingon service. A veteran of the Cardassian Border Wars, he has a reputation as a successful leader, ensuring his charges can survive anything they encounter.
Master Chief Petty Officer Richard Boone
Chief Boone is the ship’s most senior NCO, the “Chief of the Boat”. A member of the security department, he has over twenty years of experience and connections in Starfleet Intelligence.
Commander Vekis Zohir
The Risian executive officer is, like most of his compatriots, an outgoing individual with a keen interest in social activities.
Commander Elaine Conners
Created by LucasCunningham
Commander Elaine Conners is Lexington’s Human chief medical officer, who has a long familiarity with Klingon culture.
Created by Cylinderrocks
Lt Selvek is the Vulcan assistant chief engineer on Lexington. He held the post of chief engineer briefly, despite being of an unusually junior rank for this responsibility, having been recommended for this posting by his former captain.
Sub-Lieutenant Kalama D’ghov
Kalama D’Ghov is the daughter of a small merchant house, serving as a weapons officer in the KDF. She was assigned to the Lexington as part of the Officer Exchange Programme, where she took on the role of tactical officer. In 2372, following Chancellor Gowron’s withdrawal from the Khitomer Accords, she was forced to return to the Klingon Defence Force.
- Lieutenant (junior grade) Kol Hu’Garammin is an Efrosian physicist.
- Ensign Georg Elser is a Human engineer.
- Chief Petty Officer Adorr Rogon is a Bolian Operations specialist.
- Crewman 1st class Servalan is a Caitian working in the Medical department.
- Vice Admiral April Hebert is the commander of Starfleet’s Tenth Fleet, and chief of operations for Narendra Station. She is keen to get the exploration of the Shackleton Expanse underway, and has acquired a dedicated flotilla for the task.
- General Kargan is the Klingon representative at Narendra Station, and responsible for all station activities. Having fallen afoul of Chancellor Gowron’s machinations, he has been promoted sideways from his former command aboard the I.K.S. Pagh.
- Commander Murphy is Hebert’s adjutant in the Starbase 364 command staff.
- Lieutenant Commander Okundu is the starbase’s Judge Advocate, advising on legal matters and overseeing disciplinary and court proceedings.
- Lieutenant Elizabeth Lense is a medical officer at Starbase 364, formerly serving as the chief medical officer on Lexington.
- Captain Heltin Adred was the commanding officer of the Lexington before his mysterious disappearance on Stardate 48152. As the latest host of the Adred symbiont, he had a connection to, and occasional memories of, the original ship of that name.
- Captain Xeshnass Daak is the Tellarite commanding officer of the U.S.S. Bellerophon NCC-74705.
- Captain Pyanfar is the Caitian commander officer of the U.S.S Thunderchild NCC-63549.
- Captain Akul is the commanding officer of the I.K.S. MupwI’, part of the Klingon contingent on Starbase 364.